Sugar Lemon Spit and Lies

Write, read and post! For those who love writing only!

Saturday 18 September 2010

Tell me when you've arrived

Tell me when you've arrived.
Everything will be alright.
Love will never seem so heavy.
Lies will never flow so smooth.

Meet me when you've arrive.
Everyone will be waiting.

Whisper to me when you've arrived.
Hold your suitcase to your ribs.
Every moment will seem too quiet.
Nobody will hear a thing.

Yell for me when you've arrived.
Out the window thrust wide open.
Ugly geese go squawking by.
Violins start sobbing.
Every creature waiting.

Ask for me when you've arrived.
Right behind you I'll be standing.
Rasping breathes like wisps of smoke.
It will sound like the whole world.
Varnished, cleaned and shining.
Everyone will be staring when you've arrived but,
Don't spare them any thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment